| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Aram |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 06:42 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Aram has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- September 1st, 1978
- New York, NY
- Current Setup:
- FBass BNF5-fretted; Ibanez BTB 1006e; Fender GL Jazz; Spector Euro;Yamaha BB1500A (in pieces) w. Stambaugh neck; Czech and German URBs; MB LMKII; GK MB2-500; QSC RMX2450; Bergantino HT210; Gallien-Krueger 1001RB2; Acme B1; Acme Flatwound; Yamaha BBT110; EA Wizzy 10.
- Previously owned gear:
- Nordstrand NJ6; Ibanez EX series bass; Yamaha Billy Sheehan Attitude 5 string; Hohner B-bass V; Dean 6 fretless; Crate BX-80; Ampeg SVT III-pro; Ampeg DD-12 (front and rear firing 12" speakers); Schroeder 1010; Eden WT-400; Boss Bass Flanger; Tobias Toby Pro 6 (Bartolini upgrades); Matt Pulcinella 6; Demeter '201s;Presonus Eureka; BTB 1206e;Thunderfunk 550; Bergantino HT115; Ibanez RKB900
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers: John Schaeffer; Ray Williams; Michael Hovnanian; Steve Fayette; Virginia Dixon. Influences: Many.
- Available for instruction:
- New York City
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Civic Orchestra of Chicago; Northwestern University Symphony and Chamber Orchestras; Studied with John Schaeffer, former principal bassist of N.Y. Philharmonic.
Aram is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:27 AM.