- Date of Birth:
- August 17th, 1970
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Current Setup:
- Thompson RM-100 with Realist
Gage Metropolitan German Bow
Highway One Jazz Bass with EMGs
Franken-P consisting of Dirnt neck and pickup and MIM standard body, Fender parts, LaBella Flatwounds
1999 era MIM Jazz Bass with Highway One pickups (my first bass)
Carvin B4F Kit Bass
GK 1001 RBII
Single 15 cabinet that was once part of a Carvin Pro Bass 200 combo
A revolving door of stomp pedals (currently the favorite is the Boss OC2)
- Previously owned gear:
- Epiphone Jack Casady
Fender Mike Dirnt
SWR Bass 350, Sansamp RBI
Evah Pirazzi Weich
Finale German Bow
A revolving door of stomp pedals
- G.A.S. List:
- Books, and the necessary skills to play what's in them.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Woodshed, occasional one-shot deals
- Influences and Teachers:
- Electric: Paul McCartney, Phil Lesh, Jaco, Geezer Butler, Duck Dunn, Jamerson, John Paul Jones, Family Man, others.
Acoustic: Charles Mingus, Paul Chambers, Sam Jones, Dave Holland, Ray Brown, Chris Wood, Brian Ritchie, others.
Teachers: Chris Brydge, Carroll Bailey, Franz Simandl, Jamey Aebersold.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Grateful Dead, Reggae, Old School Punk, Classical, Old Time Banjo
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Fatherhood, 'sheddin' Simandl
Shooshami is not a member of any public groups