- PR of Greenbelt, MD
- Current Setup:
- Basses: 1982 Fender 62 Vintage (stack-pot) Jazz Bass/Lindy Fralin single coils; Fatdawg Coral/Danelectro Longhorn hollowbody. Danelectro Longhorn (1st reissue) in copperburst. 1960's Kay M-1 upright. Amps: Gallien-Kruger MB115 Ultralight combo; Ampeg B-100R RocketBass. SABDDI to make it all sound nice. G****r: 2000 Martin D-28.
- Previously owned gear:
- Lots of Precisions, two Telecaster basses, Reissue Dano Longhorn (greenburst), Peavey TNT 100, Peavey Combo 300, SWR WorkingMans 15, Ampeg V-4B head, Fender Bassman 100 combo, SX SPB 62, ESP Precision copy (a TalkBass parts bass!)
- G.A.S. List:
- Actual 1958 Fender version of my ESP P-Bass. A Fender Jazz Bass based on a 1955 Precision (1 single coil neck pickup, thin maple neck, tobaccoburst, white pickguard.) Orange AD-200B with a single 15" cabinet. Nino Valenti's #042. Something with "Sadowsky" on it.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Karen Collins & the Backroads Band, Tennessee Quartette, Foggy Mountain Hilton
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bob Moore, Jerry McCoury, Felix Pappalardi, Gary Thain, Graham Maby, Floyd 'Lightning' Chance, Junior Huskey & Son & Grandson, John Doe, Conrad Lozano, Bryan Smith
- Favorite Genres:
- Roots rock country bluegrass
unbasslichkeit is not a member of any public groups