- London, UK
- Current Setup:
- 180 year old german bass, Realist pick-up, D-Tar preamp, MarkBass Micromark
- Previously owned gear:
- Stentor Conservatoire, accusound microphones and contact mics, GK MB150s
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I've worked with loads of different jazz and free improv musicians including Paul Dunmall, Ken Vandermark, Louis Moholo-Moholo, Ingrid Laubrock, Mark Sanders, Jeff Williams...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers have included Steve Berry, Martin Speake, Steve Watts and Simon Woolf. Major influences include Ornette, Evan Parker, Jimmy Garrison, Wilbur Ware, Monk, Barry Guy, Drew Gress, Charlie Haden, Paul Motian, John Hebert, Ed Blackwell...
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz)
oliebrice is not a member of any public groups