- Date of Birth:
- November 24th, 1957
- Colorado, USA
- Current Setup:
- 2 Carvin LB70s, Carvin SB4000, Carvin Icon, Peavey Foundation Fretless, Lakland 44-64 Custom (Duck Dunn), Fender/Squier Jazz Frankenbasses, Carvin BX250, Markbass LM III, Bergantino CN112, Bergantino HD 112 cab, Markbass CMD 121P, Tech 21 Sansamp BDDI, Hatrke Kickback 12, Peavey powered mixer and Community Speakers.
- Previously owned gear:
- Mike Lull V4, Krammer Disciple, Lakland Decade, Warwick Rockbass Corvette, Jay Turser '54 P-Bass Copy, Fender Jaguar, SX 75 jazz Bass, Carvin AC40, Peavey Milestone II, Peavey Fury, Peavey Foundation, Fender Deluxe Jazz, Fender Jazz Bass, Spector NS2000 Q4, Squier Affinity P-bass, Carvin B5, TBC AP400-M, SWR Workingman 10" combo.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- My wife and I are in 3 bands. She and I have a duo named "Toucan Dream". Coot Lake Band. Wolo Jarick. Plus we play at church once in a while.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Timothy B Schmit, Klaus Voorman, Tommy Shannon, Willie Weeks, Nathan East, Jack Bruce, Pino Paladino, Tal Wilkenfeld, Karl Sevareid, Duck Dunn, Michael Manring, Sheryl Crow (really!)
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Running, photography
WoodyG3 is not a member of any public groups