- Current Setup:
- Shen 7/8 Flatback Willow (sleeper bass for sure), Heliomar Cirilo German bow (ditto), unstamped pernambuco French bow (3x a lady), AI Focus, LDS 3 way 1x8, Lifeline pickup
- Previously owned gear:
- Unlabeled Hungarian Bass with c-extension, 79 Musicman Sabre, Fender Precision, Gallien Krueger 400rb, Hartke 4-10, King Bass from the 30's, 81 Musicman Stingray, SWR Bassic Black
- G.A.S. List:
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Al Scorch and the Country Soul Ensemble, The Przymatics, Mike Przygoda and the Cool Breezes, whatever else is good.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Greg Sarchet, CSO, Lyric Opera of Chicago, Gary Karr, Fred Zimmerman, Stefano Scoddanibbio, Ferrnando Grillo, Barry Guy, Joelle Leandre, Bela Bartok, Franz Simandl, Charles Mingus, Francho Petracchi, Mark Dresser, Bertram Turetzky, Reggie Workman, Paul Chambers, Jimmy Blanton, Mike Watt, Pete Wright, Klaus Flouride, Geezer Butler, John Entwistle a whole lot of others
- Favorite Genres:
- The kind that's good!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Music Technology, Composition, Writing, Yoga, Meditation, Art, Bicycling, Swimming
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Bass Guitar for 21 Years
Double Bass 10 Years
Studies with Greg Sarchet (currently), Michael Bisio and Buddy Catlett.
Degrees in Performance and Music Education from Roosevelt University.
Available to to teach in Chicago
koricancowboy is not a member of any public groups