| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: alexisbass |
| || |
Last Activity: 02-27-2014 06:23 AM
|Alexis Cuadrado |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- January 25th, 1971
- Current Setup:
- -1950s Juzek w Full Circle and Realist pickups. Endorsed by Daddario and using Zyex Light 3/4.
amps: Acoustic Image Clarus Series III Head. Gallien Kruegger MB150S Combo. Currently ISO the perfect speaker.
-Audio Technica clip on mike. Favourite mike to record is U47 or U67. Home recordings can go well with the AT and an AKG 414 for the higher end...
-KAWAI FIIB electric bass (I own it since 1988) and Sadowsky UV70 4 strings. I use Daddario XL170s
- Previously owned gear:
- Too much to list.
- G.A.S. List:
- A 10 inch speaker that is light, portable and sounds great with electric and upright. Anyone?
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- My main teachers were François Rabbath whom I studied on and off for 3 years in Paris and Marc Johnson whom I studied with for a year in NYC. I also studied with other great bassists in Spain: Mario Rossy, Ferran Sala (classical) and Josep Cucurella (great electric player).
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Chess, Food
- Available for instruction:
- New York
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- look at my website!
alexisbass is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:00 AM.