- Date of Birth:
- June 17th, 1985
- Perth, Western Australia
- Current Setup:
Fender Jazz (70's reissue in LAS), '75 maple neck/natural P-bass (original), Yamaha bb1500a, Eberhard Meinel german double bass circa 1980 (with David Gage "Realist" pickup), Fretless "parts" Jazz bass, Yamaha 5 string
Gallien Krueger 700RB-II, Bergantino AE410, D-tar Equinox parametric eq/preamp (in rack), Gallien Krueger 400RB-III 2x10 combo, shure e5's in ear monitors. Beyer 58 style mic for vocals.
Digitech bsw, EHX Q-tron, EHX Micro POG, Boss odb-3, Proco vintage Rat, DOD fx25b, Sansamp BDDI, korg DT10 tuner
Konnekt 48 interface, Joemeek pre, RNC comp, rode ntk tube mic, AT5047 condenser, Beta57s, Audix D6, Alesis monitors, Beyerdynamic DT150 phones, 70's pearl kit (pink swirl finish!), 1978 fender strat (natural), Yamaha Pacifica, M-Audio keyboard/midi interface, etc
- Influences and Teachers:
- Willie Weeks, Marcus Miller, Jaco, Nate Watts, Francis Rocco Prestia, Paul Jackson, John Patitucci, James Jamerson, Jimmy Haslip, Janek Gwizdala, Anthony Jackson, Paul Pooley, Roy Martinez
- Favorite Genres:
- Groove, rnb, pop, soul, rock, motown, jazz.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- London, United Kingdom
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Completed an Adv Dip in Contemporary Music (performance), and half way through my Ba Jazz (performance) degree (currently deferred). Lots of teaching and performance experience - Check http://www.musicteacher.com.au/Content/Details/default.asp?MemberID=674ear for details!
bass349 is not a member of any public groups