- Southern California
- Current Setup:
- German factory bass - Johan Rauner '67, carved, gamba, mixed Spirocore/Obligato string set - Planet Wave or Underwood p/u, Thompson RM-200, Evah Perazzi strings w/Realist p/u, AI Clarus III Amp/Epifani UL-110 Cab, Erich Steiner French Bow, Gollihur German shop bow and a few Chinese French bows, 70's vintage Fender Jazz Bass.
- Previously owned gear:
- Peavey, Polytone 15" Mini-Brute III, 20 years old. Still own it. Fishman BP-100, Fishman Model B Preamp. Previously used Obligatos, Jazzer pizz strings, D'Addario pizz and hybrid strings, similar gauge to Weichs.
- G.A.S. List:
- Wan Bernadel, AES Cleveland Hybrid, WW-Ultra, a few "other" cabs.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Mike DeBellis Quartet, www.mikedebellis.com, Satin Express, contemporary liturgical music, piano/bass jazz duos, Montego Restaurant, San Juan Capistrano, The Point Restaurant, Dana Point, CA.
- Influences and Teachers:
- No teachers (always open to finding one) but lots of influences: Red Mitchell, Ray Brown, Eddie Gomez, Dave Carpenter, Darek Oles, Jack Prather, Rufus, Michael Moore.........ALL the other jazz bass players I ever heard........too numerous to name here.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
Roger Mouton is not a member of any public groups