| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: BigEarl |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 01:53 PM
|Earl - The "Dangerous Bass King" of Austin, TX |
Texas Bassists Club #131
Cold Snap - THE blues band of Round Rock!
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- November 11th
- Austin, TX
- Current Setup:
- 2001 Fender American Standard Precision
2012 Fender AVRI '62 Precision
2013 Fender American Standard Precision V
GK MB210 Combo
Epifani UL2-410 (4 ohm)
Epifani T-210UL (4 ohm)
Sans Amp BDDI
1941 King Mortone 1/2 size standup
TC Elecrtonic Polytune (both original & mini)
TI Jazz Flats
- Previously owned gear:
- GK 800RB
Avatar B210 Neo & Ceramic
TC Electronic RH450
Any Peavey combo ever made (never again!)
- G.A.S. List:
- GK MB800 Fusion
At least one custom Boutique Bass, Contenders:
Lakland, Lull, Low End, Stambaugh, Sandberg
More MIA Fender P's (black/black/maple, etc)
The Realist pickup for the standup
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- My blues band "Cold Snap", also "The Mike Clifford Band"
- Influences and Teachers:
- Duck, Jamerson, Babbitt, Rainey, David Hood, JPJ, Squire, Tallent, Sklar, Roy Huskey Jr, yadda, yadda....
- Favorite Genres:
- Anything with groove and/or anything paying!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Music's it!
BigEarl is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:02 PM.