- Date of Birth:
- February 1st, 1974
- Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Sadowsky, D.Markley, Spector
- Nashville, Tennesse
- Current Setup:
- Spector NS2-0, Mike Lull PJ5,Mike Lull T-Bass, Aguilar DB750, Aguilar DB412 cabinets (2, in White Hot), Aguilar GS212, Aguilar DB112 in Chocolate Thunder, Aguilar Tone Hammer, Aguilar DB900 D.I., Ampeg Micro-VR Stack, Ampeg SVT-DI, Boss CEB3 Chorus, Ernie Ball VP Jr, Radial Big Shot PB-1 and ABY, Peterson Strobostomp 2, Old World Audio 1960 Compressor, Sansamp Programmable BDDI.
- Previously owned gear:
- Modulus, Tobias, Warwick, Lakland, Hamer, Warrior, Alembic, Conklin, Pedulla, Zon, Rickenbacker, Vintage Fender, Sadowsky, Gibson, Fodera, Spector, NS Design, Breedlove, King Double Bass, Aguilar, Ampeg, Hartke, SWR, Eden, G-K, Line 6.
- G.A.S. List:
- My wish is to produce the FATTEST bass in the track, whether live or in the studio! Its a work in progress, always!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Eric Durrance, Della Rose, CMT Tour, Arenas, Casinos,Clubs
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jamerson, Jaco, Sting, plus many country players like Dave Hungate, Mike Chapman, Glenn Worf, Mike Brignardello, and Duane Propes
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- No Time
theaterbass29 is not a member of any public groups