- San Diego, Ca.
- Current Setup:
- Fender Precision Plus with Bartolini pickups, Warwick Corvette Standard with Ultra Jazz pickups, Warwick Infinity SN4 with OP2, and Tony Franklin Precision; Eden Traveler or Ampeg SVP and Stewart World 2.1; Eden D215XLT, D410XLS, D115XLT, or two D210XLT speakers; depending on the mood and size of room.
- Previously owned gear:
- Gibson Victory Standard, Carvin LB20, Peavey T-40, Peavey Patriot (2), Gibson EB-3; MIN Precision, Carvin PB 500 head with 4x10 and 1x15 cabinets; Peavey Mk III with a 2x15 BW cabinet
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Blues rock band playing covers and about twenty original songs 1 to 6 times a month at local bars and at private parties; Starting a girlie pop music band with the remains of the band "Mad For Mary"/"Modern Radio"
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teacher: Josquin des Pres; Influences: Gary Thain (Uriah Heep), John Deacon (Queen), Cliff Williams (AC/DC), Bob Daisley (Rainbow, Ozzy), Matt Sharp (Weezer), Nate Mendel (Foo Fighters), Tommy Shannon (Stevie Ray Vaughan), and Dusty Hill (ZZ Top)
- Favorite Genres:
- Older heavey metal (e.g. both versions of Black Sabbath), power pop, and pop
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Model tanks
mwharvey is not a member of any public groups