- Date of Birth:
- November 10th, 1969
- San Jose, California U.S.A.
- Current Setup:
- *MTD KZX5 Ltd. #4 Translucent Black Burl Maple with Maple Fretboard
*MTD Saratoga 5 Translucent Cherry Flamed Maple with Rosewood Fretboard
*Fender Jazz 5 MIM - Midnight blue (purple) Custom Carbon fiber scratchplate, Bad Ass V bridge, Bartolini Pickups, Audere preamp (on its way)
*MarkBass LMII, Two 121H Traveler Cabs
* Ashdown Labs MK500 Head, 2 MAG 410T Cabinets, Tech 21 SansAmp, Furman Power Conditioner, Fender Rackmount Tuner
*Roland Micro Cube Bass RX
- Previously owned gear:
- *ESP/LTD F405 Trans Black, Flame maple top, Rosewood Fretboard
*Schecter Stilleto Custom 5 - Natural Flame Maple top, with EMG HZ pickups
*1990 Fender Precision Plus Alder clear finish.
*Series 10 (some weird off brand I never heard, but liked its looks and feel)
with EMG pickups
*Westone Concord II black (this was an awesome little bass, I would love to find another one)
*1988 Fender Jazz American
*Westone Thunder I Custom with EMG PJ, Gold Hardware
*GK800RB Head with Peavey 2x15 cabinet
*GK400RB Head with Peavey 1x15 cabinet
*Kustom 1x15 Combo
- G.A.S. List:
- MTD 535??? Hmmm. not sure what color or wood? ANY!
Maybe a good ol Ampeg!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- www.pushsueaside.net - myspace.com/pushsueaside
- Influences and Teachers:
Geddy Lee, Charles Meeks, Les Claypool, Jaco Pastorius, Randy Coven, Stu Hamm
Mark King, Cliff Burton, Charles Mingus, John Entwistle and the list goes on.......
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- motorcycles, computers, cars, travel
alexofc69 is not a member of any public groups