| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: kurt |
| || |
Last Activity: 11-28-2013 06:58 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Edmonton A.B. Canada
- Current Setup:
- 1960's german carved top D.B.German Bow. 78 Fender Jazz bass. Full circle. Genz Benz shuttle 6.0. Chadwick folding bass.
- Previously owned gear:
- Carvin Pro Bass 500 head SWR triad cabinet Underwood Pickup SWR Super Redhead combo amp
- G.A.S. List:
- Antique D.B.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Corb Lund, Deerfoot, and random freelance Jazz,Funk and rock gigs.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ray Brown,Dave Holland,Les Claypool,John Paul Jones, etc.
- Available for instruction:
- Edmonton AB
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I am a professional internationally touring musician. I have a G.M.C.C. music performance diploma. 20 years experience in both electric and upright bass.
Areas of instruction: Technique, Theory, bass line construction, improvisation, rhythm concepts, Styles, advanced upright slap technique, advanced electric slap technique, getting a good live sound, proper use of EQ, German bow technique.
kurt is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:33 PM.