- Date of Birth:
- March 24th, 1957
- Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
- Current Setup:
- ACOUSTIC: Juzek 7/8 Bass circa 1950 with Flexocore E, Sensicore A, , DD gut G & D.
GK MB200, Phil Jones double Four or AER Amp One, Fdeck or Headway 1, Sennheiser e609 mic or Bass Max.
Chadwick Folding Bass, Superflexible solo E, Spiro Weich A, Labella Goldentone wound gut G & D. Bass Max.
ELECTRIC: 1967 Gibson EBO with Pyramid Gold flatwounds. 1972 fretless Fender Mustang with TI Jazz, 1973 Fender Precision with Pyramid Gold flatwound strings, Gretsch Electromatic with Pyramid Gold Flatwound strings.
Orange Terror Bass head, Barefaced 15 cab; Aer Amp One.
- Previously owned gear:
- AI Coda
Polytone Mini Brute
Jargar, Velvet Garbo, Anima & Compas 360 strings, Spiro reds & weichs, Gamut, Goetz, Artone, Golden Spiral, Labella & DD guts, Helicore Hybrid, Pirastro Flexocore, Eurosonic, Super Silvers, Dominant Solos.
Underwood, Schertler Stat B, Dyn B, Revolution Solo, Realist, Bass Max, Ehrlund, The Band, Vektor, Planet Wing, Polytone, Barcus Berry pickups. AMT mic, AT 35 mic, DPA mic, Troll ribbon mic.
- G.A.S. List:
- Gerold Genssler strings.
Patric Charton's 'flippable tailpiece'.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Joshua Breakstone Trio, Warren Vache, John Bianculli, Rob Reich Trio, various jazz groups & gigs around NY/NJ area, formerly with Howard McGhee, Woody Herman, Stan Getz etc.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everyone but especially Jimmy Garrison, Wilbur Ware, PC, OP, C Haden, Mingus.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Holistic health.
- Available for instruction:
- New Jersey
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz)
Earl is not a member of any public groups