- Date of Birth:
- March 24th, 1957
- Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
- Current Setup:
- ACOUSTIC: Juzek 7/8 Bass circa 1950 with DD gut G, Velvet Garbo E, A & G,
GK MB200 or AER Amp One, Headway preamp, Planet Wing PU when needed.
Chadwick Folding Bass, Velvet Garbo E, A, D, Labella Goldentone gut G, Planet Wing PU when needed.
ELECTRIC: 1967 Gibson EBO with TI Jazz strings. 1972 fretless Fender Mustang with Fender flatwounds, 1973 Fender Precision, Gretsch Electromatic with Pyramid strings.
Orange Terror Bass head, Barefaced 15 cab, Aer Amp One.
- Previously owned gear:
- Troll ribbon mic
Ehrlund Acoustic Pickup
Polytone Mini Brute
Velvet Garbo, Anima & Compas 360 strings, Spiro reds, Gamut, Goetz, Artone, Golden Spiral, Labella & DD guts, Pirastro Flexocore, Dominant Solos.
Underwood, Schertler Stat B, Dyn B, Revolution Solo, Realist, Bass Max, The Band, Vektor PUs, AT 35 mic, DPA mic, Troll ribbon mic.
- G.A.S. List:
- Gerold Genssler strings.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Joshua Breakstone Trio, Warren Vache, John Bianculli, various jazz groups & gigs around NY/NJ area, formerly with Howard McGhee, Woody Herman, Stan Getz etc.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everyone but especially Jimmy Garrison, Wilbur Ware, PC, OP, C Haden, Mingus.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Holistic health.
- Available for instruction:
- New Jersey
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz)
Earl is not a member of any public groups