| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: LoveThatBass |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-07-2014 11:29 PM
|Gallien-Kruger Club member-#271, Fender Jazz Bass Club-#687, Genz Benz Club #385-Genz Benz Streamliner 600,---- ESP User's Club-#777 |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|LoveThatBass has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas
- Current Setup:
- Fender American Special 4-String Jazz Bass with mods that include: BabicZ High mass Bridge, Red Tort Pickguard, Hipshot tuners with DropD E string tuning key.
ESP LTD D-5 5-String Bass with Bartolini soapbar pickups, added a true bypass switch and a series/parallel/off switch for the pickups.
Genz Benz Streamliner 600
2-GK 112-II Neo Cabs
1979 Takamine F-349 (belonged to my mom)
2011 Mitchell Acoustic Electric
2012 Squier Vintage Modified J Mascis Jazzmaster
- Previously owned gear:
- 2004 Sunset Orange Fender American Jazz bass upgrade with S-1 switch.
2008 Martin D16 Acoustic Electric
Fender 50's P Sunburst
Fender 51P Re-issue (loved that bass-had to sell)
SWR 350x amp
Gibson ES-137 Classic
Gretsch Tennessee Rose
Fender MIM Deluxe Zone bass
Musicman Sterling (still miss this one but lovin my Jazz).
74' Walnut Gibson EB-0
64' Fender Precision natural finish
1969 Burgundy Double cutaway Harmony 12 string electric (never saw another one anywhere)
60s' Squier Classic Vibe P in Fiesta Red
60s' Squier Classic Vibe J in Olympic White
50s' Squier Classic Vibe P Telebass Blue
Fender Squier Classic Vibe CVC 60's Telecaster guitar
- G.A.S. List:
- Got it when I traded the 3 Classic Vibes for the 2011 Fender American Special Jazz Bass.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Rock band in 1968/Country band in 1974/renion band 2012
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jack Bruce
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Jesus, Computers, Electronics,Bass and Guitar
LoveThatBass is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:00 PM.