| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: thumpbass1 |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-03-2014 04:22 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|thumpbass1 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- 78 p-bass/2000 Geddy Lee j-bass/mid 90's fretless j-bass. My amp rig consists of a killer old Peavey Mark IV head and various cabs. I also use smaller combo rigs and various custom tube stuff I have assembled in my arsenal as well as oddball toys.
- Previously owned gear:
- 63-P-bass/Traynor Bassmaster and Bassmate amps/Gibson Ripper bass/Kramer 600b metal neck bass /Les Paul standard bass/US Fender Jazz deluxe bass and various old school gear that I've used over the years that came and went in trade or I just didn't keep.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'm thinking about getting a Mesa Boogie "walk about" combo rig for club use.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The "Blue Hornets". I also do other gigs that come my way.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Larry Taylor/Mel Shacher of Grand Funk fame/John Entwhistle/Ralphie Armstrong/John Paul Jones/Donald "Duck' Dunn/Jaco Pastorius and so many others I haven't listed.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- slide guitar playing, and guitar playing.
thumpbass1 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:05 AM.