| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: eli |
Mad showoff 7-stringer
| || |
Last Activity: 03-09-2014 08:35 AM
|"Bought an SX for the he** of it" Club #273 |
Wishbass club #1235
Bassists Who Drive Manual Club #85
Originally Posted by Rip Topaz
Dude this is the Wishbass Club. No reason needed!!!
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- June 2nd, 1957
- NW suburban Chicago
- Current Setup:
- Conklin Groove Tools GT7 and GT7F (fretted and fretless); two SX J5s, one old headstock and one Ursa; '02 Carvin R600 head; Carvin 500w 15" spk in a Sonic Micromini cab; custom Schroeder 1515+L; Stewart World 2.1 power amp; homemade pedalboard w/Boss OC-3 octave, OD-3 overdrive, Boss CEB-3 Bass chorus, GE-7 EQ, Digitech Bass Overdrive, Ibanez Weeping Demon wah; 6-space Roto rack holding Carvin BX-500 head plus a Carvin a/b switch, a Nanoverb, a BBE sonic maximizer, and a Tech 21 Acoustic DI; 1929 Conn 32K BBb 3-valve sousaphone
- Previously owned gear:
- Carvin LB76F and LB76 (loved 'em but went 7!); Carvin PB500 head -- nice, but wanted the newer 2-space R600. Also got a Carvin lightweight BX500 that is currently misbehaving...
- G.A.S. List:
- 25-lb 800W combo that fits on my front seat
4-valve BBb sousaphone
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Thunder Road (classic rock/Springsteen tribute), and gotten to play a couple with the Bad Examples!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Rocco and Jaco! Plenty of Jamerson in there too, and a few Verdine White licks in the ballads.
- Favorite Genres:
- Fusion, jazz, classic rock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
eli is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:49 PM.