| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: boombloom |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 09:42 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|boombloom has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- May 17th, 1964
- Wadhams! NY (Adirondacks)
- Current Setup:
- I bought a laminated bass at a flea market at the International Boxing Hall of Fame outside of Syracuse in 1994 for just a few bucks. Turns out it's Czech, about 70 years old, has solid ebony fingerboard, great old knobby tuners, fine tuners on the tailpeice and a great sound. That's been my main ax since '94. A couple years ago I bought an 1850's german shop bass from an old couple who only used it in Church on Sundays. It was in terrible shape, but very inexpensive. It's been restored now and I'm afraid to use it. Most recently I bought a Steinberger CR4T used here on Talk Bass. Pretty cool. I have yet to play it out, but it might come in handy for bar gigs and travel.
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender Jazz, Guild B50, Ashbory
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I've been gigging alot with Dick Staber, formerly of Del McCoury's band. Also with a fine blues player named Joan Crane.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Tom Grey, Mike Bub, Todd Phillips, Willie Dixon
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- hiking, biking
boombloom is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 AM.