- Date of Birth:
- September 1st, 1977
- Endorcing Artist:BNA Audio, Boothill bass strings.
- Austin Texas
- Current Setup:
- 2007 Tiger King
BNA Fearful 215
Euphonic Audio Iamp Pro
Underwood pickups and Realist on rare occasions.
Fishman Plat pro eq.
TC Electronic Polytune Chromatic Pedal Tuner
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender Bass amps and Cabs,King Double bass, Music Man, eden, GK, Upright bass Strings ,G&L, Fender amps, Fender Jazz, Fender P , Fender Mustang, Gibson basses, Engelhardt, Kay, Ashdown, GK amps
Strings;Eurosonic lights & UL, Rotosounds, Every Gut string known to man, Sensicore, Weedwackers
- G.A.S. List:
- Blast Cult bass, BNA 15/6/, nice American P-bass.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Two Tons Of Steel
- Influences and Teachers:
- Milt Hinton, Pops Foster, Jake Erwin, Kevin Smith, John Paul Jones, James Jamerson, Donald Duck Dunn, all of the Bob Wills bass players, Willie Dixon, Bill Black, Mark Rubin, Joe Fick, Huck Johnson, Marshle Grant, Lightning Chance, Roy Huskey J.R, Ric Rimerez, Dave Roe.... and on and on.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rockabilly, punk, metal, jazz, blues, indie rock, americana, classic country
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Old Cars, Bmx
- Available for instruction:
- Upright bass, for roots music..
- Teaching Credentials:
- Professional Musician with Two Tons of Steel, have worked with many amazing artist from Rodie Flores to Wayne Hancock,
Chris Rhoades is not a member of any public groups