| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Steve Swan |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 07:50 PM
|Steve Swan |
Steve Swan Doublebasses
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- June 29th, 1954
- Retailer: Shen, Sun, older European
- Burlingame, California
- Current Setup:
- 1932 no-name German 7/8 strung with plain A gut string set, using a AKG C 419 Microphone and/ or a Realist through an SWR Workingman's 12 amplifier or straight in to the board.
Electric- Circa 1959 Premier with solid Brazilian Rosewood neck. Strung with the bottom four strings of a 5 string flatwound set. Foam mute for string bass style response.
- Previously owned gear:
- Zuchowicz custom Montagnana style 7/8
Ca. 1900 German Flatback
Kolstein 7/8 Baker model
1920s era Juzek
5 different Paesold or Hofner 7/8s carved backs
- G.A.S. List:
- Custom Italian style large 3/4 or smaller 7/8 carved back with about a 42" string length
Another cleaner condition Premier electric bass guitar ca. 1960!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Charles Mingus, Charlie Haden, Milt Hinton, Ray Brown, Buell Neidlinger, Jack Cooke, Bob Moore, Joe Zinkan, Jake Tullock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
Steve Swan is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:46 PM.