- Date of Birth:
- December 9th, 1986
- Port Townsend, Washington
- Current Setup:
- Washburn bass with bartolini (classic) p/j set, bartolini 5.4 3 band preamp w/ switchable mids, badass II bridge, custom brass nut, leopard strap, makeshift straplocks, and light gauge elixer nanoweb strings. got a couple projects goin too.
- Previously owned gear:
- got some projects im workin on, fender jazz copy
- G.A.S. List:
- warmoth swamp ash sg bass body painted gibson vodoo style, matching gibson style neck, seymour duncan lightenin rod j pickups, badass 2 bridge, custum brass nut, bartolini 5.4 3 band preamp w/ switchable mids, leopard strap, real straplocks, and light gauge elixer nanoweb strings.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- got a band called Lunatic Fringe, just starting to make it locally
- Influences and Teachers:
- Matt Freeman, guy bass player of the distillers while he was all cracked out, before he got fat and and goofy, my friends jesse and josh
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
jaguarcat311 is not a member of any public groups