- Evergreen, CO
- Current Setup:
- Plywood acoustic upright with EP & Spirocores's
NS EU6 with Spirocores and Permanents
Fender USA Precision
Fender USA P/J, Moses Neck and Delano pickups
6 string Squier Ultra Jazz conversion from a 5
Conklin Groove Tools 7
Maestro fretless acoustic 7
Phil Jones Bass Flightcase
- Previously owned gear:
- NS Design CR4M, Plywood AUB, Acoustic Image Focus 2R/III, multiple Fender P/J's with and without frets, Musicman Stingray HH, Sansamp Bass Para-Driver DI, a Radial J48 Active DI, Radial JDI passive DI, Aguilar Tone Hamer, Sonic Research Tuners, various Monster Cable studio reference instrument, speaker and DI cables. 4, 5 & 6 string Carvins; Phil Jones Bass Briefcase, Suitcase & Flightcase combos and 4B cabinets; Conklin Sidewinder 7 string basses; Yamaha 6's, way too many Fender P's, J's & P/J's, Trace Elliot amps & cabs, Acme B2's, Ampeg preamps, amps & cabs, Fender amps & cabs, SWR amps & cabs etc. EUBs and acoustic upright experience include a BSX Allegro, Yamaha Silent Bass, Eminence RN4, various NS Design EU and CR 4, 5 & 6 string basses, and a few plywood and carved acoustic basses.
- G.A.S. List:
- New Standard La Scala Hybrid
- Influences and Teachers:
- On upright Paul Chambers, Charlie Haden, Edgar Meyer and the Bill Evans bassists - Scott LaFaro, Eddie Gomez, Gary Peacock, Chuck Israels and Marc Johnson.
Electric bass influences include John Paul Jones, John Patitucci, Chris Squire and Phil Lesh.
- Favorite Genres:
- Early Jazz, good ole rock 'n roll, some acoustic bluegrass/rockobilly and a bit of classical
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Living the good life - family, food, friends & beer - well, making a bit of excessive cash too...
jharms80439 is not a member of any public groups