- Date of Birth:
- May 30th, 1972
- Current Setup:
- 3/4 early 1800's Prescott school American flatback busseto shaped bass (in restoration)...
- 3/4 circa 1900 Hungarian hybrid gamba roundback with removable neck.
- 3/4 1950's rock'n'roll cutaway sunburst bass.
- 1966 Fender Mustang electric bass.
- Simple Brazilwood French and German model bows.
- strings: Lenzner Supersolo Jazz gut strings G&D; Sensicore Solos A&E; Efrano bumped gut strings for the slap bass.
- Realist (old basses), K&K bass max & clicky pickups (slap bass).
- Vox T-60 amp.
- Pops rosin & a number of various pedal effects.
- Detachable neck lightweight flight case.
- Previously owned gear:
- Too much stuff ...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Busy as sideman and co-leader in a huge number of bands and different situations. I also lead my own 4tet SAUL BASS www.myspace.com/saulbass1 www.myspace.com/stefanosenni
- Influences and Teachers:
- Travels, Charlie Haden, Thomas Morgan, Ben Street, Trevor Dunn, Scott La Faro, Larry Grenadier, Paul Chambers, Paul Mc Cartney, Greg Cohen, Tony Scherr, Edgar Meyer, Jimmy Garrison, Lee Rocker, Mark Carew, Anders Christensen, Andy Rourke, Peter Kowald, Alfred Hitchcock, Rod Serling, Salvador Dalž, Ernesto Che Guevara, Glenn Gould, J.S.Bach, Saul Bass ...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- films,reading,surfing online. Collective independent label www.elgallorojorecords.com
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz)
- Teaching Credentials:
- teaching jazz bass at the Conservatory of Rovigo and Ferrara (Italy).
basstef is not a member of any public groups