| || |
|View Profile: Kael |
No custom user title to read here, move along...
| || |
Last Activity: Today 12:14 PM
|Poll, schmoll. You can use statistics to prove anything. 67% of people know that. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Kael has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- March 5th
- Endorsing Artist: Forty Creek Whiskey
- Oklahoma City
- Current Setup:
Chadwick Folding Bass w/Fishman Full Circle Pickup
strung with Helicore Hybrid Mediums,
Nordy VPJ5, Ice Blue nitro finish
Warwick Streamer LX 6 wideneck, stock MEC electronics
Fender Jazz with Warmoth lined fretless neck, Nordstrand NJ4SE's and a series/parallel mod
Chris Larkin Reacter custom 5B, Kent Armstrong pickups, Citronic preamp
Old crappy shortscale Ovation fretless acousitc, suitable for home noodling only, my first bass
Thunderfunk 550 (A) with Gold Chip
Crown Macrotech 2402
Epifani ul410 series 1
Tech 21 Paradriver
Fishman Platinum Pro Bass EQ
Presonus Tube Pre
Effects: None... If I try to buy some, please slap me and remind me that I don't need them. I seem to need that reminder from time to time.
Jenko Student Vibraphone (spent a year as a percussion major years ago), I need new mallets as every single one I owned has been stolen by various drummers, watch them fellows, drummers are not to be trusted around such items
Washburn acoustic guitar (I forget the model #)
Fairly crappy old piano that REALLY needs to be tuned
various other "novelty" type instruments, ie ukelele, fife, the obligatory casio sk-1 with cheesy portamento sound, etc.
Then there's the recording studio/PA stuff. The list is long enough as is so I think that I'll stop now. I really need to quit buying crap.
- Previously owned gear:
- Visualize me shaking a stick vigorously
- G.A.S. List:
- Other than a fully carved double bass I am relatively GAS free these days. OK, I wouldn't turn down a lined fretless Rob Allen.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Damn Quails, plus local sub/studio work
- Influences and Teachers:
- I'm more influenced by the people I have played with than the people I've listened to passively. Most of those obviously aren't bassists.
- Favorite Genres:
- not metal...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Expensive whiskey, cheap women, and large caliber handguns
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- My momma says I'm good. You aren't going to call my momma a liar now are you?
Kael is not a member of any public groups