- Memphis, Tennessee
- Current Setup:
- SWR 4004, , Goliath III Cabinet. SWR Workingman 12. Demeter HBP-1 Preamp into Crown Macrotech 2400, Bi- amped into a Henry the 8th, 8 eights cabinet, and an SWR Big Ben 18 cabinet. Mesa Boogie Walkabout Scout, Marshall Bass 100 stack (1967), Sound City Stack, (1970) 59' Fender P-Bass, 63' J-Bass, 79' Musicman Sabre Bass, Custom PRS, Lakland Tobias Deluxe Hollowbody, Tacoma Thunderchief Acoustic, 1962 Harmony H22 Hollow Body Electric, 63' Vox Bassmaster, G&L ASAT Hollow Body, 1987 G&L El Toro, Zon Legecy Elite Fretless, Zon Sonus 5, Fender Jazz 5, 2006 Fender Jazz, Godin A4 Semi Acoustic, 1984 Spector NS2, 1985 Spector NS2, 1986 Prototype Phil Jones Custom shop Gibson Bass IV. 1942 Epiphone B4 3/4 Upright, 1974 Gibson "Les Paul Signature" Hollow Body , Alembic Essence Bass, Cocobolo Ebony Purpleheart, and my favorite, the Barker B1 Vertical Bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- Barker Fretless ( to go with my Barker Fretted ) It's on the Way!!!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Currently working with Bobby Lawson & Smokehouse, The Blues Healers, The Skydogs, Johnny Holiday, Ms. Zeno- The Louisiana Mojo Queen, Victor Wainwright, Keith Sykes. occasionally appears with Jackie Johnson, Don McMinn, Blind Mississippi Morris, Maria Spence, John Weston
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Tommy Cogbill, Duck Dunn, John Entwistle.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Motorcycles, Hotrods, Vintage Aircraft
Leogoff is not a member of any public groups