- Date of Birth:
- August 27th, 1956
- Slidell, LA
- Current Setup:
- Ibanez Ergodyne EDA905F (Charcoal Grey with Pewter colored hardware - unique as far as I know).
Lakland Skyline 5 (natural maple, twin Bartolini pickups, very sweet, but it belongs to the lead player of the band I'm in.)
Gallien-Krueger Backline 250 with a 410 BLX cabinet.
- Previously owned gear:
- Amps: Vox Essex and Kensington, Peavey 400 and 300 series Bass Amps, Ampeg B50, Carvin B200, Acoustic 230 Bass.
Basses: Rickenbacker 4001, Ibanez Flying-V Replica, Vox Phantom, Fender Precision, Fender Telecaster, Peavey Foundation, Hohner P-Bass Copy, Peavey Fury, Peavey T40
- G.A.S. List:
- A small enclosure to practice with my Backline 250 so I don't have to lug my 410 around everywhere.
A five string fretless Rickenbacker similar to the 4001 (I priced this already, and it's over three grand only available as a custom!)
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I'm the bassist for the band Tailbone Smitty
- Influences and Teachers:
- Chris Squire, Gede Lee, Fran Sheehan, Stanley Clark, Greg Lake, Joe Bouchard, Chuck Panozzo, Walter Becker, Donald Dunn, and countless others.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Science Fiction, Linux, BMW Motorcycles, Dawn Comics,
horus is not a member of any public groups