| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Antman3820 |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:02 PM
|Rubbin's Racin' |
Sadowsky Club #346
Sadowsky MV5-24 '59 Burst/Lakland 55-02/
Stambaugh SC5/Stambaugh DC5/Epifani ULII-210/Epifani ULII -112Eden 210 XLT/MB F500/
MB LM III
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Antman3820 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Toms River, NJ
- Current Setup:
- MarkBass F500 & Little Mark III
Epifani 210 & 112 series 2 cabs
Fulltone BassDrive...Visual Volume..
Maxon Compressor & Chorus...Ibanez Modded AD-9..
Dunlop Octaver..Voodoo Labs Power supply...
Turbo Tuner Pedal
Stambaugh SC5 w/Aero PU's & Pope 4 band Pre
Stambaugh DC5 w/Aero PU's & Audere Pre
Fender P-Bass Mexico w/Fender CS PU
Use homemade cables using Canare GS-6 cable and Neutrik Connectors
- G.A.S. List:
- Bergantino IP cabinets
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Worship Team at church and vineyard services
- Influences and Teachers:
- Influenced by Jaco, Entwistle, Geddy, Jeff Berlin and Marcus. Can't leave out Davis, Coltrane, Herbie Hancock, Milt Jackson, Billy Cobham and Roy Ayres.
Took Lessons from a great teacher in NJ Ryan Thompson.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- NHL, NFL and NASCAR
Antman3820 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:02 AM.