- Date of Birth:
- March 21st, 1971
- Pittsburgh area
- Current Setup:
- SWR Bass 350 head, SWR 2x10 and 4x10 Goliath III cabinets, Eden Navigator, Crown K1 amp. Yamaha TRB1005, Romanian upright bass w/Full Circle.
- Previously owned gear:
- Peavey, SWR, Eden amps. Fender, Zon, and Modulus basses.
- G.A.S. List:
- Eden & Mesa cabs. Kolstein Travel Bass.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Cadillac Jazz, Donna Bailey, Rick Struzzi Trio, Resonance Calypso Jazz, Billy Price Band
- Influences and Teachers:
- Steve Varner, Ken Walker.
Ray Brown, Paul Chambers, Milt Hinton, Sam Jones, late 50's straightahead Jazz, etc...
Duck Dunn, James Jamerson, 60's R&B and Soul...
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Blues, Funk, Soul
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Tang Soo Do
- Available for instruction:
- Greensburg, PA
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Over 25 years teaching, coaching, and helping musicians learn about the finer points of rock, jazz, & blues
Jason Hollar is not a member of any public groups