| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: billoetjen |
| || |
Last Activity: 01-21-2013 01:09 PM
|"Your primary role is to serve the song and be beautifully anonymous in it. Bass is the power of anonymity.” -Michael Rhodes, First Call Nashville Session Bassist |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|billoetjen has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Burlington, Vermont vt
- Current Setup:
- 1) 2010 Rickenbacker 4003 JetGlo, with RWRP mod.
2) SX 'SPB-62 P-Bass clone (black) w/ Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pound & Dimarzio DP120 pups Model One pups, Gohtoh 201 bridge, upgraded electronics, and LaBella medium flats. My "go-to" bass for rock.
3) Warmoth-based 4 string -
Wenge neck with bloodwood (satine) fretboard; African Mahogany G4 body with wenge lamtop; Villex p/j passive pickup set; ABM brass bridge; Hipshot Ultralite tuners with
ultralight Xtender on the E; D'Addario ECB82 flatwound chromes - medium. Jazz rig back-up.
4) Warmoth-based fretless 4 -
Wenge neck/Pau Ferro fingerboard; Black Korina G4 body; Villex P/J passive pups; Hipshot/Warmoth through-body single string bridge; Gotoh tuners; D'Addario ECB82 flatwound chromes - medium.
GrooveTubes Ditto Box stocked with Vintage RCA valves,
Carvin LS 1503a Powered PA/Bass cab,
Ampeg BA115HPT, also with vintage valves,
Washburn WD18SW all solid wood dreadnought (Maude)
- Previously owned gear:
- Ibanez GSR200 (Hank) modified with Dimarzio passive P&J pups, Dimarzio pots, star grounding and copper foil lined cavities.
SX fretless P clone
Dean Playmate AEB
- G.A.S. List:
- Rickenbacker 4003 FG
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Borealis Blues (traditional and contemporary blues standards); Sean Hutton Super Show
- Influences and Teachers:
- Micheal Rhodes; Carol Kaye; Professor Jamerson; Suzi Quatro; Steve Priest
- Favorite Genres:
- Anything tasteful.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Pissing on/off republicans
billoetjen is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:50 PM.