| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: klocwerk |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-09-2013 05:28 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Somerville, MA
- Current Setup:
1953 Kay. It's been around the block, and still rocks.
GK MB200 head on a Custom 2x8 cabinet
Hartke 7000 head Bi-Amp for big gigs with no PA.
Bill Fitz Omni 10.5
The Bass Company Single-M 5er
Fender/MightyMite frankenjazz fretless
Dillion Acoustic fretless 5er
Olympia/Tacoma 4string ABG
- Previously owned gear:
- '82 Rich Wave, Koa body Rosewood fretboard
Warwick corvette standard fretless
Waterstone ME-1 Fretless
Brice HXB 6string
Crate Powerblock guitar head (works surprisingly well).
Peavey TKO 115. Mediocre amp that served me well at the time.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band (ENSMB on myspace)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ray Phiri playing with Paul Simon, live in central park '91 (I was 11) inspired me to play bass.
Les Claypool blew my mind in '93.
Victor Wooten blew it again in '99 (I think) at the Mann music center in Philly.
Teacher for my first 2 years of playing:
Dominic Fiore - upright and electric
self taught since then. Seeking instruction.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Ultimate Frisbee, computer geekery, beer brewing
klocwerk is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:50 PM.