- Kent, England
- Current Setup:
- 2009 Marleaux Betra headless (birch wood top) - 7.5lbs
- 2010 Franken-P Bass (black, r/w) - 9.1 lbs
- 1985 Tokai "Jazz Sound" (black, r/w) - 8.9 lbs
- 1983 Tokai "Jazz Sound" (white, r/w) - 8.3 lbs
- 2012 Aria SB CB (black, neck-thru, ebony) - 9.5lbs
- 1982 Aria SB600 fretless (red, r/w) - 10.0lbs
- 1981 Aria SB1000 (walnut, neck-thru, ebony) - 11.8lbs
- Markbass "Little Mark II",
- 2 x Markbass Traveller 121H cabs (1x12").
Preamps & Effects:
Sadowsky preamp (floor pedal unit),
Tech 21 Sansamp BDDI,
Bass POD Live XT.
- Previously owned gear:
- '70s Fenders,
Status Series II bass,
Status Graphite replacement necks,
Wal Custom bass,
Fender Custom Shop Precisions.
- G.A.S. List:
- Rickenbacker 4003 (but not at today's prices).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Not currently doing anything, apart from noodling around at home.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bruce Thomas (Elvis Costello & the Attractions),
Bruce Foxton (The Jam),
James Jamerson (Motown legend),
Paul S. Denman (Sade),
Sting (The Police),
Stuart Morrow (New Model Army).
Actually, I'm inspired in one way or another by EVERY bass player that I hear ;-)
- Favorite Genres:
- Punk/New Wave & Motown.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Amateur photography.
Fender32 is not a member of any public groups