| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Rocky McD |
| || |
Last Activity: 11-23-2013 12:26 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Rocky McD has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- November 29th, 1938
- San Antonio, Texas
- Current Setup:
- Custom Fender P/J, one piece Mahogany Precision body in Artic white Nitro. 1990 Precision Plus 22 fret neck with slim headstock and Schaller tuners vintage tuners. Nordstrand P/J pickups, TI Jazz Flats, Fender late-style American deluxe bridge. Fender Bassman 150 amp. no effects.
- Previously owned gear:
- Most all Fender models at one time or another. I have owned about 100 Fender Basses in the last 50 years. "Why Fender" ?? I started playing Fenders in 1954 and the History of Fender means a lot to me. Mostly sentimental reasons. Good quality for the money, In my opinion. All others are just copies.
- G.A.S. List:
- No GAS at this time. I am content with what I have.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Group of friends every Wed. night & Church group
- Influences and Teachers:
- Many over the years who could play very simple but dynamic stuff. I like those who play the low end. Don't care for trying to play lead on the bass. I'm a huge fan of Western Swing, Jazz and Blues. Keeping it simple is my style.
- Favorite Genres:
- Western Swing, Blues, Jazz
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Fast cars, shooting sports, great hi-sound systems.
- Available for instruction:
- San Antonio
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- No formal training, just 50 years of playing bass.
Rocky McD is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:56 PM.