- Date of Birth:
- February 15th, 1985
- Billings, MT
- Current Setup:
- Basses: Fender Geddy Lee Signature J-Bass, 2005 MusicMan Stingray 5-string, Brice HXB 406 Burbinga 6-string, Peavey Fury 5 String, Michael Kelly AB 4-string acoustic, old Epiphone P-Bass (my first). Guitars: Washburn D10SCE acoustic, Ephiphone Sheraton, Yamaha Classical.
Amp: Peavey TNT 115. It's a bitch to carry.
- Previously owned gear:
- Ampeg AEB-1 scroll bass. Nice bass, but definitely not something that I enjoyed playing. I traded it in for enough cash to buy both my Geddy and Stingray in near-mint condition. A wise decision? I'd say so.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'm pretty content with what I have now.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I've played in the school pep band, a couple of guitar contests (which I won in 2005, by the way), and several open mics. I'm currently playing with an art-rock group with my brother called Margo Foorehead, and have played in several other bands. Here's a list in the order I can remember them: Angiodema, Veeno, Schizophonic, and about 4 that I can't recall the names of right now.
- Influences and Teachers:
- I listened to Tim Commerford of Rage when I first started playing, and he's still one of my favorites. As I gained more experience, I started listening to other bassists such as Claypool, Jaco, John Entwistle, Paul McCartney, P-Nut, Stu Hamm, Flea, Marcus Miller, Billy Sheehan, and, last but not least, Victor Wooten.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- My girlfriend, going to movies, superheroes, all things sci-fi/fantasy, my family, and school.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
Starbucker is not a member of any public groups