- Current Setup:
- Bass Gear:
Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5, Warwick Corvette ProLine 5, Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5, Carvin LB75, Carvin LB75F, Carvin R600, Carvin RL410T, Carvin RL115, Boss GT-6B, Digitech BP-8 and Tascam CD-BT1mkII.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster, Fender Mexican Standard Stratocaster, Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ovation Standard Balladeer (1861AX), Carvin DC747, Carvin SX200, Digitech RP-14D and Tascam CD-GT1mkII.
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender American Deluxe Precision V, Double Bass (3/4 size), Ibanez SR505, Magnum J-Bass, and Korg AX30B Toneworks.
- G.A.S. List:
- Warwick Corvette $$ Double Buck 5and Sadowsky Metro Vintage P/J 5, and Carvin BRX10.2NEO (x2).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Guitarist and lead vocalist for a casual Funk, Soul, and R&B cover band. The other group members include a bassist, drummer and saxophonist. We are just four old friends that like to jam, on weekly basis, in a drama-free environment.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Chris Jackson (My First Teacher), Ufouma Wallace (My Most Recent Teacher), Bootsy Collins, James Jamerson Sr., Larry Graham, Prince, Bernard Edwards, Louis Johnson, Willie Weeks, Bobby Vega, Francis "Rocco" Prestia, Sting, Rafael Saddiq, MeShell Ndegeocello, Johnny B. Gayden, Jeremy Jemmott, Verdine White, Andrew Levy (Brand New Heavies), Randy Hope Taylor (Incognito), Stuart Zender, Eric Wilson (Sublime), Reggie Parker (Hezekiah Walker), Fred Hammond and many unknown, but great, urban gospel bassists at local churches.
- Favorite Genres:
- Urban Gospel, Funk, Soul, R&B, Blues and Jazz.
T-Funk is not a member of any public groups