| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: marmadaddy |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 04:28 PM
|Old Basstards Club #108 |
I'm not "old and ugly". I'm "vintage and reliced". Yes, my 5er is strung EADGC. Why? Because Lead Bass, that's why!
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|marmadaddy has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Rochester, NY
- Current Setup:
- a couple of heavily modded early 80's Precisions
mid 80's Japanese Fender Jazz Special Fretless
Carvin LB-76 strung EADGC
Yamaha RBX-200 fretless (for sale)
Oscar Schmidt OB100N ABG
Shen SB-80 Upright
Hipshot Bass XTenders (Double Stop)
MarkBass Little Mark 250 w/ 2 MB 604 cabs
Line6 G30 Wireless
Soundblox Pro Multiwave distortion
Aguilar TLC Compressor
Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
Boss CE-30 Chorus
SWR SM400 - used as a backup/rehearsal amp
SWR Goliath 410. used for backup/rehearsal
Mesa Boogie Road Ready 1x15 used for backup/rehearsal
- Previously owned gear:
- 1978 Blue Rickenbacker 4001 - miss that one
early 70's Fender Musicmaster - first bass. Miss that too.
Early 80's Peavey Foundation. Pink. Miss that one.
Heartfield something. Don't miss that.
GK 800-RB Stolen. Loved that.
Joe's Cabinets 1x15 Stolen. Liked those too.
DBX-160x compressor Stolen. Great comp.
- G.A.S. List:
- Matching custom Fretted/Fretless basses.
I'm starting to think about getting a 6 string
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- See Alice/Lowdown/Exit 47/anyone with $150
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy, Stanley, Jamaldeen Tacuma, Jeff Berlin, Billy Sheehan, JPJ, Beaver Felton, David Hull.
With those influences you'd think I'd be better...
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, americana/contemporary folk/acoustic
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- wife and kids, triathlon
marmadaddy is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:29 AM.