- Date of Birth:
- November 28th, 1978
- Buda, TX.
- Current Setup:
- I endorse BEE Basses. I use a six string Queen bee fretted/ 5 string worker Bee (prototype) fretted/ & a 4 string Worker Bee fretted bass. I use Delano pickups in my BEE basses along with the BEE PRE. I also endorse AccuGroove bass cabs. I use the Accu Groove Tri112 cab.
Extras include a BOSS RC 20 Loop Station, and a DIGITECH Digi-delay.
I use Curt Mangan bass strings in nickel.
- Previously owned gear:
- Eden, Peavy, SD Curlee, Carvin, ZON, BEE BASSES, GK, Ashly, QSC, Behringer.
- G.A.S. List:
- Many ZON basses. Glockenklang amplification/ Glock cabs & Accu Groove cabs....Jerzy Drozd Basses, an Alembic or three........Sadowski's & Lakelands for the studio gigs....
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Jon Barry project, Jack Burton Trio Brady Muckelroy Quartet, my solo bass performance, and the worship team for the Connection Church in Kyle, TX.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Trip Wamsley, Michael Manring, Yves Carbone, Michael Hedges, Sting, Keith Horne, Adam Nitti, Nathan East, Norm Stockton, Victor Wooten.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- camping, fishing, cooking
- Available for instruction:
- solo bass/ ensemble playing
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I'm an inevator on my instrument. I don't follow the "carbon copy" path that many bassists follow. If you want my honest opinion or advice on something, I'll shoot straight with you.
Brado is not a member of any public groups