| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: ricbass4001 |
| || |
Last Activity: 04-06-2013 10:37 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|ricbass4001 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- July 19th, 1956
- Current Setup:
- Rickenbacker 4001, an almost completely hand made stick bass to my specs (the only thing not hand made is the electronics), upright bass, a handmade 6-string bass kind of alembic style, new build coming soon, a 6-string semi hollow body hofner bass gk600 1-18" speaker, a 210 goldline GK and various guitars and keyboards.
- Previously owned gear:
- Played the Ric in stereo for several years with 2 amps approx. 600 watts total power (2-300watt heads great sound!!!) and 4-15" speakers. Speaker cabinets built by me.
- G.A.S. List:
- Designing a new 4/8 string headless double neck tribute bass.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- 5pc rock/blues group (more of a hobby)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco Pastorious, John Entwistle, Paul McCartney, James Jamerson, Bob Babbitt, Chris Brubeck, Mingus, Flea & Various local bassists.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- recording, designing/building my equipment
ricbass4001 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:11 AM.