| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Mark Gollihur |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 11:17 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- December 11th
- Chief Low-Frequency Facilitator, Gollihur Music LLC
- Gloucester County, NJ
- Current Setup:
- (Eastman?) Unmarked Fully Carved URB, NS Design WAV4 Blue Bass, Hoyt 6-string Fretted "Monkey Bass", PBC/Bunker Six String 356GTB, Hoyt Custom Six String Fretless, Modified Galveston 12-String Bass, '76 "RickenFaker" (Ibanez) 4001, Kala U-Bass, many g**tars, EA Doubler Head and EA Wizzy MLine Cabinet, more...
- Previously owned gear:
- Quite a bit. I have a home studio, too... and I used to work for a major online Musical Instrument Sales retailer before joining Gollihur Music.
- G.A.S. List:
- Lots of stuff, though I have most of what I want for my bass rig.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Din Within, Second Story
- Influences and Teachers:
- My dad, Bob, was my first inspiration. The rest of the players and musicians who have inspired me since are far too countless to name.
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Rock, Acoustic Contemporary
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Radio Controlled Auto Racing (www.sixfoottiger.com)
Mark Gollihur is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:57 PM.