- Date of Birth:
- December 11th
- Next-In-Line, Gollihur Music
- Gloucester County, NJ
- Current Setup:
- (Eastman?) Unmarked Fully Carved URB, NS Design WAV4 Blue Bass, Hoyt 6-string Fretted "Monkey Bass", PBC/Bunker Six String 356GTB, Hoyt Custom Six String Fretless, Modified Galveston 12-String Bass, '76 "RickenFaker" (Ibanez) 4001, Kala U-Bass, many g**tars, EA Doubler Head and EA Wizzy MLine Cabinet, ADA MB1 preamp and B5000B Power Amp, SWR Goliath Jr and Big Bertha, Roland MIDI bass system, more...
- Previously owned gear:
- Quite a bit. I have a home studio, too... and I used to work for a major online Musical Instrument Sales retailer before joining Gollihur Music.
- G.A.S. List:
- Lots of stuff, though I have most of what I want for my bass rig.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Din Within, Second Story
- Influences and Teachers:
- My dad, Bob, was my first inspiration. The rest of the players and musicians who have inspired me since are far too countless to name.
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Rock, Acoustic Contemporary
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Radio Controlled Auto Racing (www.sixfoottiger.com)
Mark Gollihur is not a member of any public groups