- Date of Birth:
- August 21st
- Builder: Classic Bass Works
- Temecula, CA
- Current Setup:
- Several Classic Bass Works basses, Lemur Sunshine Laguna 3/4 upright w/Fishman Full Circle pickup.
Shure Wireless system, Zoom B2.1U effects box, Boss Bass Chorus, Boss Bass EQ, Boss Dynamic Wah, Morley volume pedal, 2 Roland A/B switches.
Gallien-Kruguer 1001RB head. Custom-built cab/w 2X10" and 1X15' Eminence speakers. Gallien-Kruguer 2X10' cab. SWR LA15 combo. Eden Metro 2X10 combo.
Lee Oscar harmonicas, several keys, Shure Green Bullit mike, 10 watt Marshall amp.
- Previously owned gear:
- Custom built Tobias Bassic 6-string, Ibanez BTB Prestige 6 string, Gibson RD Artist, Fender mim 5 string Jazz Bass, De Armond Pilot Deluxe 6.
- G.A.S. List:
- Tobias, MTD, JerzyDrozd, Fodera, F Bass . . . I'll just build my own versions.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Jazzed and Confused http://jazzedandconfused.com, THE BASH!! http://thebashtheband.com, Temecula Valley winerys, restaurants and casinos.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Main influences: Marcus Miller, Anthony Jackson, Alfonso Johnson, Jaco Pastorious, Stanley Clarke, Abraham Laborial, Pino Paladino, Verdine White, Louis Johnson, Rocco Prestia, James Jamerson and many others.
Studied with: Henry Lowe and JD Parran while in high school; Steve Bailey, Gary Willis, Jeff Berlin, Alexis Sklarevski, Tim Bogert and many others while at BIT
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, R&B, Blues, Rock, Latin, Raggae,
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Bass building, mountain biking
- Available for instruction:
- Temecula, CA
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Played in the University City High School Orchestra and also the Jazz Band. Studied at music at Washington University in St. Louis, the Musicians Institute of Technology in Hollywood, CA and privately with Henry Loew, the principal bassist with the Saint Louis Symphony.
BassCycle is not a member of any public groups