| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: ryanfenderbass |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-16-2013 03:37 AM
|The Official Fender Precision Bass Club #840 |
Ampeg Portaflex Club #287
Flatwound Club #145
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|ryanfenderbass has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Washington, DC
- Current Setup:
- Modified 2011 MIJ 70s Precision Bass (3CSB/black) - BAII, Hipshot machines + Xtender, Fender "Original '62' p'up, and TIs or D'Addario Chromes
...Now saving for a Ric.
2 x PF-115he.
Tech 21 VT Bass
- Previously owned gear:
- A random hodgepodge of 4 and 5 string MIM/MIA/CIJ Fender, Yamaha, and Spector basses; Ampeg, SWR, and Fender amps; and more FX pedals than I like to admit!
- G.A.S. List:
- #1 most wanted: Ric 4003 in Mapleglo
...always on the lookout for sweet maple-neck Fenders with vibe!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Tomio (indie rock/post-punk/new-wave revival)
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- Northern Virginia
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I am the director of a well-known music school in Northern Virginia/greater DC. I also hold a BA in music and a Master's in Arts Administration.
ryanfenderbass is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 PM.