- St. Louis, MO
- Current Setup:
- Stinger 50SBXR, Schecter Diamond Series Stiletto Elite 5, Peavey Milestone II, --> BOSS TU-2, BOSS LS-2, MXR Classic Overdrive, TECH 21 NYC SansAmp Bass Driver DI, PreSonus TubePre, Markbass F1, homebrew 2-way 1x10, homebrew 1x15, Mars Music cables, Planet Waves locking straps, God-given fingers, Picks: Dunlop Gator Grip 1.5mm (green), Fender 351 heavy or extra heavy.
- Previously owned gear:
- Crate BX100, Zoom 506II, DigiTech Studio S200, A.R.T Coolswitch A/B/Y, dbx 231, QSX RMX 1450, Crown CE 2000,
- G.A.S. List:
- Fretless 5 string jazz.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Floodlight Revolution, ONEEIGHTY Band, & Chesterfield Community Church's worship band
- Influences and Teachers:
- Leland Sklar, Robert Sledge, Adam Anders, Doug (dUg) Pinnick, Adam Nitti, Dominique Di Piazza, Justin Chancellor, Barry Blair, Billy Sheehan, Bobby Vega, Chris/Dale Bassham, Flea, Trip Wamsley, Dewayne Williams, Jaco, Mike Chapman, and Thomas Risell (MarloweDK).
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Blues, Jazz, Fusion, Pop, Folk,
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- The Bible, Theology, Philosophy, Mountain Biking, Audio Engineering, Weight Training, Airsoft
- Available for instruction:
- St. Louis
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I teach electric bass, trumpet, guitar, and duties of a sound tech.
Tenma4 is not a member of any public groups