- Endorsing Artist: Dunlop Strings, Schroeder cabinets
- Chicago, Il.
- Current Setup:
- FBass VF5, Sadowsky UV70 5-string, Carvin SB5000, '64 Jazz, '74 Jazz, Roscoe Beck 5(fretless), Moon JB 5, Geddy Lee Jazz, SX Jazz fretted & fretless, Upton deluxe hybrid flatback upright, '60s blonde Kay upright, Clevinger electric upright, Road Worn '57 Precision, Little Mark II, F500, GK 800RB, Schroeder cabs: 110+, 1212L, 1210R, 1210 LTD. GK 150,
- Influences and Teachers:
- Currently bass instructor & ensemble program coordinator @ Columbia College Chicago music dept. Played with Al DiMeola, Ramsey Lewis, David Sanborn, Freddy Hubbard, Phil Perry & others.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Funk, Soul
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Cycling, Fitness
- Teaching Credentials:
- Currently bass instructor & ensemble program coordinator @ Columbia College Chicago music dept.
tallbass is not a member of any public groups