- Date of Birth:
- January 6th, 1968
- Mount Holly Springs, PA
- Current Setup:
- '89 Ibanez Soundgear SR2000EDB
'12 Yamaha RBX375
- Previously owned gear:
- '95 Warwick Fortress One, French Violet
Dingwall Afterburner 6'er, whalepool blue
'97 Fender Jazz Deluxe American, teal /pearl 'guard
Peavey B-Quad-4, white, was one seriously bad mofo!
Matt Pulcinella Level 6, tobacco 'burst
'58 Danelectro Longhorn re-issue, aquaburst
Dean Stylist, aqua
'99 Jazz American Standard, sunburst/tort guard
Several Kubicki ExFactors (5), both fretted & fretless and both pre-Fender & Fender era
Ibanez Soundgear SR1000
Ibanez Soundgear SR3000E (2 of 'em)
'97 Warwick Fortress R&B
'81 Rick 4001S Fireglow
'85 Rick 4003 Ruby
'02 Rick 4003 Jetglow (2 of 'em)
'06 Rick 4003 Jetglow (2 of 'em)
'87 Zon Legacy Standard 4
Ibanez EDA900 fretless
2000 Fender Jazz 5
Eden Metro DC210XLT
Peavey Mark VI w/ 410 & 115BW
- G.A.S. List:
- Dingwall, Modulus, Ritter, Jerzy, Benavente SC, Sukop, Elrick...another Kubicki, B-Quad-4...I could go on forever!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Been playing on & off for the past several years in an all original, progressive, power trio ala Gambale, Hamm, Smith & Bozzio, Levin, Stevens, Attention Deficit, Liquid Tension, etc...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Billy Sheehan, Stu Hamm, Steve Harris, Jonas Hellborg, Matthew Garrison, Victor Wooten, Brian Bromberg, Randy Coven...and the guy that got me started, the best guitarist I've had the pleasure of playing with, Carlos Mercado...R.I.P.
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Rock, Jazz, Fusion
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Hot Rods & Football...GO BUCS!!!!
Rich L is not a member of any public groups