| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Debased |
| || |
Last Activity: 04-17-2013 05:23 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Debased has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Los Angeles, the ashtray of CA
- Current Setup:
- Jerzy Drozd "Legend" fretless six-string semi-hollow body with magnetic and piezo pickups.
Early F-Bass neck-through fretless five-string with passive single-coils.
Pre-Gibson Tobias "Classic" five-string with Jim Williams preamp.
Pearce B2P 600w stereo amp with SWR Goliath II cabs (multi-10"). Art Multiverb effects unit.
- Previously owned gear:
- After almost forty years of playing, who can keep track?
- G.A.S. List:
- I don't buy into the American "more! more! more!" consumer ethos. Three nice basses are more than enough for me.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Currently working on an original progressive/fusion project.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bunny Brunel, Jaco (naturally), Jimmy Johnson, Yves Carbonne, Alain Caron, Percy Jones, Skuli Sverrisson, Gary Willis, Danny Thompson, Eberhard Weber, Jeff Berlin, Garry Goodman (lessons), etc.
Spinning Chris Squire, Michael Rutherford, John Camp (of Renaissance), Geddy Lee, and Paul McCartney (all Ric players!) gave me the incentive to buy my first bass (a Ric 4001 - what else?) at age 13.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Also play finger-style acoustic guitar and cello. Hifi analog (vinyl LP & tubes) music reproduction.
Debased is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 PM.