| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: GobBass |
| || |
Last Activity: 01-07-2014 06:15 PM
|Costs less to fix an amp by sending it to Germany than get it fixed in Ireland. |
Fender P - Bass 24 Campaigner #1/ P Bass Club #7 / Irish Bass Players #20
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|GobBass has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Squier P-Bass with DiMarzio DP127 and Self-Done-Self-Destructive Paintjob
Harley Benton semi-acoustic (which I am planning on selling)
Line 6 Studio 110
- G.A.S. List:
- Cort Freedom Bass
Cort GB99...Only sub-500 bass with a maple fingerboard that's decent.
...and that's just the basses......
ESP Eclipse NT with Bigsby....rather get this than a '59 LP Goldtop anyday.....
Fender Showmaster HH
Gibson Blueshawk with Maestro tremolo
The same Gretsch 12 String Duo Jet with Bigsby John Entwistle had in his book Bass Culture
Fender '57 Hot Rod Stratocaster
Gretsch Jet Baritone
Danelectro Dead On '67 Baritone (Fernandes Sustainer in the neck,DiMarzio Tone Zone in the bridge)
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Billy Sheehan,John Myung,Jaco Pastorius,John Entwistle,Tim Commerford,Jeff Ament,Phil Lynott,Michael Manring,Roger Waters,THE GUY THAT CREATED THE SUPER MARIO THEME
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Reading,Computing,Writing Poetry,Begging Fender to make A mexican-made 24 FRET P-BASS!!!!!!!
GobBass is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 AM.