- Paris, France
- Current Setup:
- AtelierZ #619 sunburst Custom,
2 Elrick Expat NJS 5,
TRB6-P "90's" Magenta-burst,
Yamaha TRB 6 "J.P."1 signature(amber & my oldest best friend),
Marleaux Consat Straight 5, maple f.(34'')
Marleaux Consat Custom 5, ebony f.(34'')
GrooveTools "B.Dickens" 7 signature (upgraded) with a loooow F#,
EUB Stagg with Enfield pizzicato soft strings,
amp.:Markbass Little Mark 450W,"Fseries" head with Markbass cabinet with 15''.
Auralex Gramma carpet,
mix of D'Addario strings, my favourite strings-gauge:135(or130),110(or105),85,
60(or65 depending scale lengh),40 ,and 32.(or.28)
- Previously owned gear:
- yes,for Warwick basses,with humility i can offer knowlegable advices and infos ontomma
- G.A.S. List:
- K.Smith 6 or 5.....
well....i'm "déjà" so blessing with my gear!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- none at this time,but recently: humble side-man for Masterclass with P.W.Ellis and Sarah Morrow.
- Influences and Teachers:
- every bassists and musicians that i have the pleasure to heard on the planet!
but more personnaly:Victa!!!Rochon Westmoreland (Santa Fe Band), F.Hammond,M.fitzgerald,R.Patterson,D.Dunn,J.Cassady,Tommy Caldwell,Mark King,Abe Laboriel(my god!),Gary Grainger,Antony Jackson,Paul Jackson,Alain Caron,Victa!,Gary Willis,Steve Jordan,Rich Brown,Prince, N.H.O.P.,Mr.James Brown,Miles Davis,B.B.King,J.C.Bach,............................................
- Favorite Genres:
- well...a good resumé:J.Brown,M.Davis,T.O.P.and B.B.KIng!!!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Astronomy,Astrophysic,when you can see how much beautiful is the universe,my pains become so little!
- Available for instruction:
- Paris, France
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- soon: instruction with H.Féraud.
TRBman is not a member of any public groups