- Boca raton Florida
- Current Setup:
- Czech flatback ,Upton Hybrid, and Kay acoustics, 66 and 65 Jazz bass, Musicman Sterling , Mike Lull MJ5 with high C, 82 Fender Bullet, and Warmoth chambered bodied Jazz bass with Fender neck and Duncan AntiquityII's in PJ configuration. GK 1-12 and 2-12 NEO cabinets and Acoustic Image Focus SIII. Fishman Platinum Pro EQ for Upright and a Sadowsky outboard pre amp for the passive electrics.
- Previously owned gear:
- F basses, Ken Smith Basses, Spector basses, SWR amps, SVT's, and numerous pedals and EQ's Compressors etc.
- G.A.S. List:
- If I cant make music with what I've got I need to find something else to do.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Gypsy Blue Acoustic Revue(Django jazz), FAU Jazz Rats Big band, Slip and The Spinouts(Rockabilly),Charles Carey(Jazz and Fusion), j.p. Soars and the Red Hots(blues) and the Terry Hanck Band(Blues an R&B).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Don Coffman at UM. Jaco of course. Ray Brown, Ron Carter, James Jamerson, Rocco Prestia, Jimmy Haslip, John Pattituci, Abe Laboriel and mnay others I can't always remember.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- South Florida
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Masters in Music from University of Miami. Currently the Bass Instructor at Florida Atlantic University. 20 years teaching privately and at the university level.
robboy is not a member of any public groups