- Elmwood Park, IL
- Current Setup:
- Current bass instruments:
Christopher DB602T Upright Bass
Phil Jones M-500 amp with 6T/9B cab set.
- Previously owned gear:
- Alembic Excel 5 String Fretless, Fender 4 String fretless, Lakland Hollowbody and a couple of Lakland 55-02, Tacoma 4 string acoutic, Lakland 55-94 Fretless, Eminence UB, Rob Allen Deep 5, Sadowsky MS5, Fodera NYC 5, Sadowsky NY 5, Fender American Deluxe 5, Christopher DB303T-LG Upright Bass, Fodera NYC 5 Fretless.
- G.A.S. List:
- ...taking it easy for a while... LOL!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Student of all things Latin: Jazz, Rock, Soul, World Music...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Horacio Fumero, Renaud Garcia-Fons, Anthony Jackson, Brian Bromberg, Eddie "Guagua" Rivera, Cachao, Eddie Gomez, Oscar Stagnaro, Bobby Valentin, Rufus Reid, Alex Sipiagin, Ron Carter, Charles Mingus, Avishai Cohen, Charlie Haden, Christian McBride, Stanley Clarke, Motown sound, Gary Karr, David Friesen, and a host of others.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Latin Jazz, and all that wonderful creative stuff from Barcelona, Spain and Europa!!!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Reading, golf, double duty in my local church...
HAM is not a member of any public groups