- Denton, TX
- Current Setup:
- Juzek 3/4 bass Circa 1910. David Gage Czech-Eaze bass. Upton Bostonian model bass 2010, Shure Beta 56 Microphone. David Gage Realist pickup. Acoustic Image and Walter Woods amplifiers. Correlli TX 370 strings.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Lynn Seaton Trio, Corner Pocket, free lance with many others around Dallas and on the road anywhere.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Through personal contact-Rufus Reid, Francois Rabbath, Steve Gilmore, Slam Stewart, Major Holley, Ray Brown, Chubby Jackson, George Mraz, Michael Moore, Milt Hinton, Jim Bates, John Williams, Andy Simpkins, Keeter Betts, Red Mitchell
Through recordings - Paul Chambers, Mingus, Walter Page, Aaron Bell, Eddie Jones, Dave Holland, Richard Davis, Ron Carter, Pops Foster, Jimmy Blanton, Oscar Pettiford,
- Favorite Genres:
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- Lynn Seaton Jazz Double Bass Workshop www.jazz.unt.edu (click workshops)
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz)
- Teaching Credentials:
- Faculty of University of North TX 1998-Present.
Lynn Seaton is not a member of any public groups